Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme (ENLS)


To be eligible to apply for ENLS in the 2017/18, you:

  • need to be a registered part-time student;
  • Applicants should have the right of abode in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region ("Hong Kong") or have resided or have had their homes in Hong Kong continuously for three complete years immediately prior to the commencement of the programme / course. This does not cover students studying in Hong Kong holding student visas.

Eligibility, Student Finance Office, Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme (ENLS): http://www.wfsfaa.gov.hk/sfo/en/postsecondary/enls/general/eligibility.htm



Submission of Applications

Application Procedures

If you wish to apply for the ENLS loans, you should complete the ENLS application form (ENLS 141) or (ENLS 141C), Undertaking (ENLS 142) or (ENLS 142C), Deed of Indemnity (ENLS 143) or (ENLS 143C) and the relevant loan documents which can be downloaded from the SFO webpage.


Application Procedures, Student Finance Office, Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme (ENLS):