For International Students
You can apply:
General Entrance Requirements
- Completed Form 6 or domestic third year, you can enter the first-year Higher Diploma
- Completed college or community college, entered its second year Higher Diploma programs.
Tuition Fee and Expenses in Hong Kong
The tuition fees are as follows:
The following is an estimate on the annual expenses required for studying at HKIT. These estimations do not include expenses for air tickets, local transportation, insurance, clothing, entertainment and textbooks, etc.
* Please note that Tuition Fee is subjected to change every year, students can consult Admissions and Registration Office for more information
Application procedures for Non-local applicants
Type of Students that can enroll in HKIT
- Students from Mainland China, Macau, Taiwan, and other counties* can apply for Full Time Higher Diploma Programmes
- Students from Macau, Taiwan and other counties* can apply for Full Time Bachelor Degree programmes.
- Students from other counties* can apply for Part Time postgraduate degree programmes (e.g. MPA, DBA)
(The above entry arrangement does not apply to nationals from Afghanistan, Albania, Cambodia, Cuba, Laos, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of Korea), Nepal and Vietnam)